terça-feira, 26 de outubro de 2021

Spooky Food for Spooky Season - Cold Apple Cider

Hello!
Today I have a seasonal drink (not a spooky food) just to wash down all the spooky food I've been making so far :D This is the Cold Apple Cider - A refreshing sweet cider made of fresh apples. And let me tell you, this was delicious! Specially after adding some vodka in it 😏
I did make an apple cider for this season last year as well - here's a connection if you want to check it out - but it was the hot apple cider and by that time I was already guessing I prefered it cold... and I was right 😋 
Enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Cold Apple Cider - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I gave this drink a rating of five stars because this has to be one of the most delicious drinks I've ever made! I made the needed adjustments considering last year's recipe and it is a cold drink which is a total winner in my books ^_^ Yummy!!!
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário