sexta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2021

Spooky Food for Spooky Season - Eliv Thade Sandwich

Hello!
This will be the last spooky food for this 2021 spooky season 😊 I've got so many things to do before Samhain/Halloween that I am forced to publish this today. And what is "this", you might ask? This is the amazingly weird Eliv Thade Sandwich - A rather odd looking bap filled with lettuce, tomato and some strange purple stuff. Now I must confess that as odd as this might be, this sandwich was very pleasant to eat and, mind you, reasonably healthy I dare to say. I used beetroot for the strange purple stuff and the buns I made turned out odd looking enough for this so... win win! 
Enjoy!
Happy Samhain/Halloween 🎃
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Eliv Thade Sandwich - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I rated this sandwich with four stars because the combination of flavours was really good. Lettuce, tomato, beetroot and mayo all stuffed in a fluffy steamed bun. What could possible come out wrong? 😋
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário