quarta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2020

Halloween - Hot Apple Cider

Hello!
Today I decided to make a drink to go with the spooky food. I know this is not a spooky food but it is a hot drink that is commonly served during this time of year. What else could it be? Hot Apple Cider - A soothing sweet cider made of fresh apples.
You might think it's strange but I really had a good time preparing and making this drink. I'm not usually into drink making (although I did have practical subjects on this) but maybe it was the fact that it was made on the stove top that made me really enjoy it :)
I have never made apple cider before so I have absolutely no idea what it's supposed to taste like but, if it tastes like this, it is practically just like drinking a slice of the most delicious apple pie ^_^
Now, I must confess I am not very fond of hot drinks, only when I'm cold (or if I need my sinusitis headaches to get better, I don't really have a choice on this one -_-), so although this is a very comforting and cozy Fall/Winter drink, I had to chill it overnight so I could have it really cold the next day to enjoy it to the fullest :D
Some details I would like to point out (according to my taste, of course): this would have been probably better if I had used a mix of Royal Gala apples and Granny Smiths. It could also have more orange and lemon juice in it and, considering how sweet it was, maybe the sugar should be adjusted or even left out. So this is my take on Hot Apple Cider. Enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Hot Apple Cider - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Four stars for this amazing, heartwarming and comforting drink. This tastes exactly like apple pie, which is sooooo delicious. But I have a confession to make, I just don't give this drink five stars because hot drinks are absolutely not my favourite. I prefer very cold drinks to be honest ;) Still, it doesn't take away its deliciousness :D
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário