quinta-feira, 22 de julho de 2021

Strawberry Fruit Pancakes

Hello!
The Altador Cup is over and I'm back with some more Neopian Foods to share with you.
I know I've been cooking very reasonable (and edible, mind you) Neopian foods lately but the truth is I wasn't feeling very adventurous and so I decided to keep it on the safer side. Plus, like I have already mentioned somewhere (I think... not sure though) I don't make this just for fun, these Neopian foods actually become my meals, either it's breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack... you name it! And most of the times I have people to share them with (aka my boyfriend) so I choose the ones I know that are going to be appreciated so I don't waste food.
But guess what? Gladly I am coming out of that mood and I am betting now on more weird foods (specially gross foods). Lets see if I can keep the track. Don't forget that if you have any suggestions, just let me know. You have several ways to do it:
- Leave a comment wherever on this blog;
- Leave a comment wherever on my Instagram;
- Leave a comment on my Youtube channel;
- Or, you can also leave a comment on the posts I make, or tag me on Neopets Nation group.
Now now... who wants some Strawberry Fruit Pancakes - Four freshly baked pancakes drizzled with a generous Strawberry topping.? I must say I do to get the sour taste of defeat from my mouth, from this year's Altador Cup 😖 Nah! I'm only joking. It's not that I don't feel down with the position my team got, but it's not that much of a big deal to make me go sour 😂
So, without further ado, here's this yummy food for you to enjoy!

The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Strawberry Fruit Pancakes - ⭐⭐⭐⭐  - Five stars for these baby girls for two simple motives: I love pancakes and I love strawberries. There you go 😁

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário