segunda-feira, 31 de maio de 2021

Butterscotch Latte

Hello!
Today I have a drink to show you. This is the Butterscotch Latte - All the richness of butterscotch with the smoothness of sweet coffee. A very nice and pleasant drink, easy to make and easier to consume 😁.
The caramel touch from the butterscotch sauce with the aroma of the coffee go really well together. For this drink I used a vegetable substitute for milk and barley instead of coffee (unfortunatelly, since I am off my stomach medication, I seem to be more sensitive to lactose and I would get severe heartburn if I drank coffee - I still can consume both things but I need to take in consideration quantities, how my body is feeling that day and other criteria). It is easy to make the coffee overpowering though so we need to pay attention to use about three parts butterscotch sauce to half part of coffee. I was just bummed that I didn't have more butterscotch sauce to use since the quantity of barley I used ended up being more than it should and it overshadowed the butterscotch flavour... but it was there, the aroma was there. Subtle but existent 😊 Oh, and I believe this must be even more delicious as a freddo drink 😉.
Enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Butterscotch Latte - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - This drink received four stars out of five because the barley I used overpowered the butterscotch aroma. I also prefer my drinks cold instead of hot. But otherwise this is a very good drink!
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário