quarta-feira, 28 de julho de 2021

Altadorian Olive Salad

Hello!
Today, just because the weather is hot and I'm on a rush, I'll leave you with the Altadorian Olive Salad - Covered in bits of savoury meat and Altadorian olives.
I'm still very sure this salad would be better with some other type of green instead of just lettuce, and it would have been a level up if I indeed used chicken or turkey instead of the tofu but, mind me, it was a very delicious salad 😉
Enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Altadorian Olive Salad - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I gave this dish four stars and not five just because of the lettuce, which I don't fancy, and because I should have used chicken or turkey meat instead of tofu. But otherwise this was a very yummy salad ^_^.
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário