quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2021

Valentines Cookies - Valentines Day

Hello!
Here's a Valentine's recipe for your good old chocolate chip cookies. Just shape them into hearts and you're good to go 😁 These are the Valentines Cookies - A handful of fresh heart shaped chocolate chip cookies. Honestly, just like the description says, these are simple freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and that's exactly what I attempted to make. Now I must say that chocolate chip cookies are not the biggest of deals in Portugal and so, besides not having a recipe for this, it is kind of a challenge to find one that I like. Why? Because (and I'm not really sure if this is right) being mostly an USA favourite all I can find are chewy chocolate chips cookies, which not being bad are most certainly not my favourite. We don't have chewy choc chip cookies, we have crunchy, crispy, small and dry discs of choc chip goodness. And these are the ones I like 😊 so when I searched for such recipe I was thrilled to try it. I read the author's notes regarding on how to get the crispiest out of the cookies but I still failed (not miserably though 😆). I'm not giving up on the recipe just yet, I might try adding more flour to it and see how it turns out. But now, without any more delays, enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Valentines Cookies - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I'm giving these cookies five stars because although I'm not the biggest fan of a soft choc chip cookie, these were still pretty delicious! Buttery, right amount of saltiness, sweet, plenty of chocolate chips... come on, what's not to like? 😉
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário