segunda-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2021

Red Velvet Cake - Valentines Day

Hello!
I know Valentine's Day was yesterday but that doesn't mean we love our Valentines less :P and, as a matter of fact, I've made this cake not for my boyfriend but for dessert at dinner, at my parents'. You know, this is also known as Love Day so...
Anyway, let me show you this amazing Red Velvet Cake - A red, heart-shaped cake is the perfect treat for Valentines Day. 
It had the cutest shape ever! The colour was vibrant and I was really happy with how this turned out! The only thing I would change in it though is the amount of cream cheese I used for the frosting. It needed more! :D
Now I must say something in my defense, when you see the rating I gave to this cake: this is usually the cake everybody askes me to bake when it's someone's birthday and I got a bit sick of it. Actually if I can go without eating it, I won't mind a bit. So, I am aware that this is a 5 stars cake, at least that's what everyone says, but baking it for everyone's birthday for the past 12 or 13 years... believe me, you would be sick too! :P
Enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Red Velvet Cake - ⭐⭐⭐ 1/2 - Although I know this cake is worthy of five stars, I'm rating it with three and a half because I have been baking it for so long I just can't take it anymore 😅 But I must say it was a very elegant and stun looking cake 💝😏

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário