quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2021

Meat Feast Omelette

Hello!
Who missed the omelettes?!
Well, I did 😊
This is the Meat Feast Omelette - A must for anyone who just loves pepperoni, sausage and ham! I did not taste this omelette but I am pretty sure it was delicious because it only had good things in it :D It was a protein party like no other 😁 
Now, omelettes at this point pretty much need no presentations at all so all I can ask from you is to... enjoy! 💗 
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Meat Feast Omelette - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - This omelette was eaten by my boyfriend as lunch at work. He rated it with four stars because he really is a protein lover. Although I did find recently that in general he is an omelette lover so, if it's an omelette and it has meat in it, the more, the better! What a nerd 😂 Nah, I kidd... what would that make me??? 😆
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário