terça-feira, 9 de março de 2021

Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwich

Hello!
I've made this food last Summer and I totally forgot to post it! Which is really weird because this is one of my favourite neopian foods, even though it is a gross food 😅. But anyway, now here it is, suggested by Sophia Ruiz, from Neopets Nation, Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwich - A weird combination, indeed! And as this sure sounds like a not so orthodox combo, it actually tasted amazing 😀 the contrast of the sour/sweet pickle with the greasy and semi-sweet peanut butter was just something I was not expecting but it really goes very well. I ended up making this sandwich more times than I would've expected. If you ever feel the vibe, go for it! The combo weirdness is similar to that of french fries and sundae, for example 😋
Enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwich - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I rated this with four stars because it does sound like a weird combination but the truth is it really tastes good. Despite being a gross food, the combo of sweet and sour goes really well together and it helps cutting on the greasy taste from the peanut butter. Feel free to try it one day 😊
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário