segunda-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2021

Winter Snowflake Cake

Hello!
I've made this cake in mid-November so it would be ready on Christmas Eve. It's a generic fruit Christmas cake that I bake almost every year and as I had it laying around I thought it would be a good opportunity to make the Winter Snowflake Cake - This chilly winter cake is as delicious as it is beautiful! - it doesn't say what it's made of so I went ahead and used my fruit Christmas cake to make it.
Now, the Holiday season will be gone any minute now (it's actually gone from my house already, that's for sure) but the truth is I finished this cake on Christmas Eve so, I am sorry for the delay posting it.
I hope you will like it.
Enjoy!
And Happy 2021!!! 🎊🎉🎇🎆🍸🍻
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Winter Snowflake Cake - ⭐⭐⭐ - This is my go to Christmas fruit cake and I already know how yummy it is. I love this fruit cake moistened with Brandy, the alcohol gives it such a nice kick that combined with the marzipan is just amazing! So, four stars for the Winter Snowflake Cake :D

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário