segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2021

Plain Omelette

Hello!
The world seems to be so confusing and sad right now that I'm gonna keep it simple and comforting by sharing with you my take on the Plain Omelette - Just plain omelette, yum yum that eggy flavour is just too much! And boy oh boy did I miss making me some nice neopian omelette 😛.
Enjoy! And stay safe, please! 😘

The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Plain Omelette - ⭐⭐⭐ - This omelette was not made for me but, of course, I can assure you that I have already tasted my plain omelettes before 😂 and I rate this with four stars because... well because I love plain omelettes! 😀 And I agree with the description "that eggy flavour is just too much!" 
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário