terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2020

Kiko Christmas Hot Chocolate Mug

Hello!
Christmas is gone, I know. But the festive season is still on so here you have a Kiko Christmas Hot Chocolate Mug - Mmm... this mug of hot chocolate smells absolutely perfect. Now I must say I've made this before Christmas. I made this on the 23rd of December so that will be my excuse :)
There's nothing much to say about this. It's a mug of hot chocolate milk and I love me some chocolate milk ^_^ I would prefer it if it was cold though.
Enjoy!
Happy Holidays!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Kiko Christmas Hot Chocolate Mug - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I wasn't sure if I was gonna rate this a 4 or a 5 but, come on, I love chocolate milk!!! Why shouldn't I rate it with 5 stars? :P I must confess I prefer cold or very cold drinks but I can open an exception :D
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário