sábado, 5 de dezembro de 2020

Spinach Feta Omelette

Hello!
I'm just posting a quick "bite" before starting with some Christmas foods ;)
This is Spinach Feta Omelette - You have to eat all of this omelette or you wont get any dessert.
A very simple and easy omelette to make if you happen to like spinach and feta (which I do, for example).
It has protein and greens, how much good can it get, right? :P
Enjoy!

The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Spinach Feta Omelette - ⭐⭐⭐ - this was eaten by my boyfriend and he rated it with three stars. He said it was good but it should have had more spinach and feta in it so... I guess this was not exactly a rating considering how good it was but how much of the ingredients should have had XD You know what? Sometimes I feel like I should repeat these omelettes so I could eat them :P Should I?! :)
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário