terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2020

Neopian Doughnuts

Hello!
Today I'm going to show you how I made some of the Neopian Doughnuts. I'm not going to put their description here because this was an exception recipe where I've made more than one food at a time. I mean, I used one recipe for doughnuts (very wrong decision in the choice of recipe I made) and decided to go for nine different doughnuts: lemon sprinkle, green, blue, pink, pink sprinkle, chocolate orange, purple, sugar and rainbow.
Side notes: for the pink sprinkle doughnut I used the same pink doughnut; the recipe I used was so wrong for this because it came out as a very sticky dough, which is not supposed to happen, AND this recipe is for filled doughnuts and not doughnuts with a hole, I guess that's why the doughnuts turned out really greasy and weird; and last but not least I don't know who was the genius that decided to fry doughnuts at such a high temperature. I studied a bit more after making this video for you and I came across the perfect doughnut recipe with the right temperature to fry them. Unfortunately I don't feel like making this again soon (mainly because I'm lazy when it comes to making the different glazes, sorry 😅) but if I ever do, I know what recipe to use now... maybe I should make an upgrade on my recipes...
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this!










The images (not the photographs) were taken from and belong to Neopets

The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Doughnuts - ⭐⭐⭐ / ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I rated the Chocolate Orange Doughnut with three stars because I'm not fond of dark chocolate and I felt like it overpowered the doughnut a lot. The others receive a four stars rating because, despite the greasy dough, they were quite enjoyable. I must confess that the Lemon Sprinkle Doughnut was my favourite but that crappy dough didn't let it make to the five stars :P

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário