segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2020

Christmas Quiggle Lettuce and Tomato Wrap

Hello!
I've been trying to make some Neopian Christmas foods but for some reason my mojo has left me this year. I love Christmas time but this year I'm just not feeling it. To add to the situation, today completes a year since my cat Tchipi has left me. I can't say I'm the happiest person today. Sorry.
But anyway, I did manage to make some Christmas foods already, I'm just not going to make as many as I wanted to.
So this time I decided to start by the simplest ones and here it is a Christmas Quiggle Lettuce and Tomato Wrap - A delicious lunch time treat before a big Christmas dinner! which was a very wise choice considering when I made it. I was very sleepy during the afternoon so I went to bed at 5 pm and woke up almost at midnight with my belly growling. I thought that would be the perfect time to use up those shitty whole wheat wraps and make me some Neopian Christmas food :P
I love the lettuce + tomato combo but I must say this was really delicious :D could have been my hunger talking but I don't care, it was amazing :D I'm just not sure what's Christmasy about it... maybe the colours I guess... but that's ok, it was a very nice snack :D
Enjoy! And Happy Holidays! 🎄🎅🎉 

The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Christmas Quiggle Lettuce and Tomato Wrap - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - four stars for this baby boy, because I was hungry or because it just hit the spot. Either way it tasted delicious so four stars for it :D Next time I will use regular wraps because those whole wheat wraps crumble apart as fudge! In the end I was eating a complete puzzle, trying to put the pieces together XD Didn't affect the taste though :)
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário