sexta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2020

Roast Chestnut Neggnogg

 Hello!
I have a few festive/Christmas/Holidays foods already made and I'm running against time again 😅 maybe I will be able to show them to you until New Year's Eve?! Or maybe not because on approaching New Year I would like to make a couple of foods that we could use to celebrate the event 😁
I still have video editing to make so... wish me luck. Lets hope I can show you everything before the 25th of December.
Anyway, this is Roast Chestnut Neggnogg - Rich and creamy Neggnog enhanced by the wonderful aroma and taste of roast chestnuts. Well, I don't have neggs so obviously I had to use regular eggs. And let me tell you this is by far the best eggnogg I've ever made. Deliciously tasting of chestnut and a hint of vanilla and cinnamon, this creamy goodness is a very good option as staple recipe for Fall/Winter (as long as you can find chestnuts).
In my opinion I should have left it a bit runnier than thicker but, lesson learnt, next time I will use a bit more milk ;)
Enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Roast Chestnut Neggnogg - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - So this has to be the yummiest eggnogg I've ever made! I love roast chestnuts... well I love chestnuts! And it's a shame they only exist this time of year but it wouldn't be special if they existed all year round, right? :) And making an already delicious treat even more delicious by adding chestnuts... I'm in heaven :D This treat could never receive less than five stars!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário