domingo, 20 de dezembro de 2020

Roast Chestnut Sandwich

 Hello!
Today I've made another simple food you can try during the Holidays. This is the Roast Chestnut Sandwich - Delicious creamy cheese with fresh tomatoes, lettuce and roast chestnuts! I can not say this was amazingly delicious or that it gave me an immense pleasure eating it but, it was not horrible nor unpleasant. It's just that I would rather eat the sandwich without the chestnuts and the chestnuts on the side 😜.
But I can't deny it, despite simple it was a very funny sandwich to make 😁. 
Enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Roast Chestnut Sandwich - ⭐⭐⭐ - At first I rated this with two stars because honestly the bite I took didn't taste of anything at all. This was due to the fact that the chestnut I bit into didn't have any flavour. As I continued to eat I realized the flavour changed for better but not better enough to be amazing! So it went up one star. Three stars for this sandwich.
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário