sábado, 17 de outubro de 2020

Halloween - Spooky Food - Pumpkin Pie

 Hello!
Halloween is a pretty busy time of the year for me. And now even more with the pandemic new rules that we have to follow. I want to make Neopian recipes that relate to the Halloween theme but it seems like I'm just soooooo busy :P
Anyway, even if I don't post any more Spooky/Halloween foods, at least I made one: Pumpkin Pie - Legends say that they used to make these pies out of something other than pumpkin in the past...
And this is a fairly easy thing to make and oh so delicious. 
I usually only bake pumpkin pies during Fall and it is a very recent thing that I bake because in Portugal we don't have the pumpkin pie tradition. But, as you know, I am a kitchen/food/gastronomy lover and I have a big interest in food all around the world! And I was just so curious about pumpkin pie that I obviously had to make it and it rapidly became a favourite of the house ;)
But, anyway, here you have it, the video for Neopian Spooky Pumpkin Pie.
Enjoy!
By the way, just a note on the video: you might notice that I don't present any quantities in this video. This is because I realised that the people who asked me to make videos only wanted to see me making the food and not exactly make the food themselves so... that's that :) if you want any recipe, just let me know :)

The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Pumpkin Pie - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I rate this with five stars just because I absolutely love pumpkin pie! ^_^

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário