quinta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2020

Halloween - Spooky Food - Ghost Pancakes

 Hello!
Continuing this adventure on Spooky Foods just because it's Halloween time, here you have my take on Ghost Pancakes - These pancakes taste delicious, providing you can stop them floating around the room long enough to eat them...
Making the pancakes was fairly easy but shaping them... good gracious! :P
Anyway, you already know that if you want the full recipe, just let me know and I will gladly give it to you ^_^.
On to the video and enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Ghost Pancakes -⭐⭐⭐⭐- I rate this with four stars because nothing beats a classic like this: pancakes and honey. I don't care if they are angry ghosts or not, they are delicious! :D And, come on... look at that cutest shape!
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário