segunda-feira, 13 de julho de 2020

Omelette Monday - Rice Omelette *with video!

Hello!
It's Monday and today's omelette of choice is: Rice Omelette - The rice stuffing is just mouth-watering!
This one was eaten by me! :D
And, I made a video for it ^_^
So, I was able to taste this omelette for myself and I must say that either my boyfriend is really demanding or my standards are really low XD I'm kidding! The truth is I am a food lover. One of the things that caught my eye right away on Neopets website was the foods. And although I know the difference between good food and bad food, I can't help it but enjoy a lot of average food combinations, or combos that most people wouldn't even consider (but I don't think that's the case here). So it doesn't come as a surprise when I say I love rice omelette! It has one of my favourite combos: omelette and ketchup! :D It's all very subjective when it comes to food, right?
Anyway, without further ado, here is the video for rice omelette.
Enjoy!


The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Rice Omelette - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - This is rated by me! I ate this omelette and it was so delicious! I love omelette and ketchup so despite being "just an omelette" it doesn't make it any less delicious ^_^.

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.
                                                            


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário