sexta-feira, 10 de julho de 2020

Avocado Jam Toast

Hello!
This is one of those very quick neopian foods to put together and as I am in a rush, here you have an Avocado Jam Toast - Jam, avocado and toast what could be a better breakfast. Just in case you're in a rush too for tomorrow's breakfast ;)
No recipe needed here, all you need is bread for the toast, half an avocado and jam of your choice. I used cherry jam :D So you toast the bread, cut the avocado as your heart desires and put it on the toast and then top it off with jam :) you're good to go!
I hope you enjoy!

The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Avocado Jam Toast ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - This was actually a very pleasant breakfast! Quite yummy in my opinion :D But I am partial you know, I looooove me some avocado on toast! ;)


*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário