domingo, 19 de julho de 2020

Avocado Baby Food

Hello!
I'm in a very bad and sad mood today (to say the least) but I still wanted to post a neopian food and that's why my choice fell on Avocado Baby Food - Mmmmm... mashed up avocado. It looks like it would be good with some baby tortilla chips to dip in it. An easy, effortless and still good recipe (if you can even call it that).
All you need is half an avocado, some lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Of course that if this is supposed to be for baby neopets probably I should have left the lemon juice and salt out but in my house there are no baby neopets, the avocados still oxidize and avocado without sal tastes like nothing -_- so I thought no harm would be done :P
Ok so, peel and mash the avocado, add in some lemon juice to prevent oxidation and season with salt to taste. That's it! I didn't eat it with chips but rather spread on a toast and it was refreshing and delicious ^_^
Enjoy!

The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Avocado Baby Food⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I rate this 5 stars because I am an avid fan of mashed avocado with salt :D But like... a true fan of it! :D Don't judge XD

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário