sexta-feira, 24 de julho de 2020

Chocolate Cake *with video!

Hello!
Today I decided to go for one of the most indulgent things I can think a neopet could eat. Chocolate Cake - Mmmmmm, chocolate cake. Dont eat too much. And a person has to agree, one should not eat too much chocolate cake but... honestly... who cares???? No one eats chocolate cake everyday (I think?!).
Anyway, for this recipe I've made a video so, once again, let me know what you think about it, either here in the comments or in the comment section of Youtube.
I must say this is one of my favourite recipes from Neopets: full of chocolate, rich and simply delicious and you can't go right with only one slice! :P
Enjoy!


The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Chocolate Cake⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I am a chocaholic so there is no way I could ever rate this under five stars. Actually if I had stipulated more stars this would always receive the highest rating :P I love chocolate and I used my favourite chocolate cake recipe so... five stars!

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário