segunda-feira, 8 de junho de 2020

Omelette Monday - Spicy Red Pepper Omelette

Hello!
This Altador Cup is breaking me! Gladly today was jellies day so I was able to get some more work done. And the kitty I have been fostering went to his new family today ^_^ I miss him so much already! Right now he would be running around the room and jumping in front of the computer screen :P But I am pretty sure his new family rocks! His new family actually adopted another cat from me, 8 years ago! And now they thought it would be good for the resident cat to have a companion so he wouldn't feel so alone. I think it was a great idea! Fingers crossed they will get along just fine ^_^
Anyway, today is Omelette Monday and the chosen omelette was the Spicy Red Pepper Omelette - Watch out! This omelette can be very unpleasant if you have an allergy to peppers!
Just a quick note here: I tried to make a video for this and it turned out a bit nasty so I won't be showing it. But... I was able to understand what I could change to make acceptable videos so, just wait for it...
Now, if you want to make this omelette, here's what you'll need:
- 2 eggs
- splash of milk
- red bell pepper (this is pretty much to taste - I used preserved roasted bell peppers that I made, mainly because I couldn't find any spicy red peppers near me - but you can use fresh bell pepper)
- pinch of salt and pepper and some drops of hot sauce (because the peppers I used were not spicy)
- bit of oil
Start by breaking the eggs into a bowl, add the milk, the salt, pepper and hot sauce and mix it together with a fork. Set aside. 
Chop finely some of the bell pepper, this will be the filling for the omelette. And then cut some slices for garnish.
In a frying pan, over medium-low heat, put a bit of oil and add in the egg mixture. When it starts to coagulate add in the chopped pepper to one side of the omelette. Let it cook for a bit until the surface is almost completely dry and fold the other side of the omelette over the filling. Let it cook on low heat for a few more minutes and it's done. Garnish with slices of bell pepper and serve!   

The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Spicy Red Pepper Omelette ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Omelettes, as you already might know, are rated based on my boyfriend's opinion. He rated it a four stars because it was a good and tasty omelette but... it's still just an omelette.

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário