segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2020

Omelette Monday - Pizza Omelette *with video!

Hello!
Taking a break from AC (thank goodness is jellies' day -_-) reminded me that I could use it to make a blog post here. And as it is Omelette Monday, let me share with you the suggestion from Robert Pariseau, Pizza Omelette - The look of a pizza and the taste of an omelette. Need I say more?
Now there is a special "feature" on this blog post which is........... A VIDEO!
Ok so this is very experimental and I am completely new to this type of videos so your honest opinions about it are very welcome (people with non-constructive opinions will be "heard" but most likely ignored - I mean opinions like "your video is shit"). 
Today I will spare the written recipe here on the blog since there is a detailed video about it, but there is still a rating for it. 
On to the video!



The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Pizza Omelette ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Omelettes, as you already know, are rated based on my boyfriend's opinion. He rated this a four stars, because, once again, and despite being a good and tasty omelette... it's still just an omelette. This rating is similar to the other ones when it comes to omelettes... I need to figure out how to make the omelette that will make him give it a 5 stars! :P

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário