terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2020

Grilled Asparagus

Hello!
The AC is now on its second phase and I am struggling to get to All-Star in time! I'm on rank 17... lets see what's going to happen.
I am struggling to get to All-Star because I have been trying to keep making videos for Neopian Food and, you might not believe this but, I am fostering another kitten I rescued from the streets. Again... lets see what happens.
I have been making videos but for now I'm going to post some things I have made but not recorded. So, today I bring you (probably one of the most "pathetic" neo foods) Grilled asparagus - Three fresh sticks of Asparagus, grilled to perfection.
There is nothing to it: just grab three sticks of asparagus, wash them, put them on a grill, turn them over, season to taste (salt and pepper for me) and their done :D
Now, I'm not calling this pathetic for being pathetic indeed but because it looks pathetic and I actually chose this as a candidate to appear on this blog XD (that might mean I am the pathetic one??!!... oh well...). Asparagus, despite making your pee smell like something straight out of  Satan's house, are very good for your health so there is no way this could be pathetic... ever! Well... except maybe for the fact that no one will eat only three asparagus sticks... I think... well... I wouldn't! :D
Enjoy!

The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Grilled Asparagus⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - so it really seems like this is not pathetic at all! Five stars! I love grilled food, I love asparagus and I eat them very rarely because they are so expensive. Those are my reasons to give this Neopian Food a five stars rating :)

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário