segunda-feira, 18 de outubro de 2021

Spooky Food for Spooky Season - Squishy Brain Wrap

Hello!
Today on the Spooky Food for Spooky Season series I have another brainy recipe for you. The Squishy Brain Wrap - Edna claims this will make you smarter if you eat it... I doubt that! was most likely the biggest challenge I've ever been through when it comes to eating different foods (believe me, I have already tried mealworms and as amazing as it may seem it wasn't as unpleasant as eating brain). As you know, I had already tried brain in my previous neopian recipe and it wasn't such a success. This time it was even worse! I don't know if it was the combo of those sauces with the brain (I added sour cream sauce and garlic mayo), if I was already mentally uncomfortable of having to eat it again, or if it was just the fact (and I need to accept it) that I don't like brain.
Whatever it is, I am clearly not a fan of brain. I even left the wrap on my table so when my hunger would kick in with more strength, I would try it again. And I did. And I confess... I threw it away 😖 this was the first time I threw a neopian food in the litter bin, I'm not proud of it (far from it!) and I can assure you I will never make any more brain foods! 
Other than that... enjoy! (?) 
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Squishy Brain Wrap - X - I know this is not supposed to happen but the truth is this food, for me, does not deserve not even one star, I'm sorry (I really am!). I was honestly repulsed by this food and I must also mention that if it wasn't for the entertainment purpose only I wouldn't even have tasted it. That's how bad it was for me (and believe me when I say it takes a lot for a food to have this effect on me due to flavour). No more bainy foods for me, thanks! 😕
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário