quarta-feira, 7 de abril de 2021

Seaweed Omelette

Hello!
Today I bring you the Seaweed Omelette - Add a bit of green to your diet by eating seaweed with your omelette! This must have been funny to eat. And somewhat exotic. Unfortunately it wasn't me who ate it but my boyfriend said it was one of the most delicious omelettes he has ever eaten so... I trust him on this 😁
Enjoy!

The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Seaweed Omelette - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - my boyfriend rated this with four stars because despite being something he is not used to eat in an omelette, he still thinks is delicious. Different... but delicious!

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário