segunda-feira, 26 de abril de 2021

Faerie Bread

Hello!
In the facebook group Neopets Nation, Lavinia Nastas mentioned it, Katrina Henriques showed it, I set my sights on it and I knew I HAD to make it!
This is the Fairy Bread - The sprinkles on top are so crunchy! And I have to thank the Australian: first for mentioning this on the group and second for inventing such a funny treat!
Not difficult to make at all, just make sure to use butter, real butter. And not margarine ;)
Enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Faerie Bread - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - This cute bread receives four stars because, even though it's not the most delicious thing in the world, it is super funny, super cute and it still tastes good. Simple as that :) It just doesn't have five stars as rate because the crunch from the sprinkles actually hurt my teeth a bit :/

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário