quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2020

Edible Smelly Gym Socks

 Hello!
I've got some news for you! I got a job as a cook in a senior care facility. I've been there for two days and tomorrow is my day-off. It's a very heavy job with a lot of responsibility. I must confess I wasn't ready for this kind of weight on my shoulders but I think I can manage. I arrive really sore at home, all I wanna do is get my feet off of the floor and put them on my back XD and my arms and cervical are just killing me! But I really think I can manage (I am trying to convince myself I can :P).
With this said, I'm not really sure about what kind of time I will have to keep posting about Neopian food. Not that I don't want to but I have other things to do at home and usually I never get out of the job on time (a cook usually never does), which leaves me with very little time between dinner and going to bed. But I'll try to keep posting at least once a week (so I have time to edit and do all that fun stuff). It's not being rude or inconsiderate to you, it's just being kind to my body and to my physical condition :)
So, enough babbling, on to the food!
Today I'm bringing you a food suggested by Amy Zielke, Edible Smelly Gym Socks - These socks are lucky enough to be quite smelly. Those who like socks are drawn to them.
This was a challenge but it turned out delicious! Unfortunately not very smelly though which really bummed me because my plan was so good! :P
Anyway, without further ado, here you have the video ^_^
Enjoy!


The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Edible Smelly Gym Socks⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I rated this recipe food with four stars because I like bread, garlic, onion and blue cheese. Dude... you gotta love a very good blue cheese! :D

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário