quarta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2020

Tasty Guacamole

 Hello!

I believe this will be my last post that doesn't have a video. But, we never know :P

I am also thinking about changing the way I make the videos. Until today I have been filming the recipes as if this was a cooking blog/channel, but I'm not sure if that's what people want to see so I will try a different type of video, a different approach and perspective on the matter and then I'll work my way from there :)

Anyway, here's today's recipe: Tasty Guacamole - "You do have chips, right?" Well, I love me some guacamole but I honestly do not eat it with chips but rather with corn tortilla chips :D but I do believe a tasty guacamole goes well with pretty much everything, right? Specially when you love it!

If you ever want to try this recipe, here's what I used:

- 1 large avocado or 2 small ones

- lime juice to taste (I used lemon) + one round slice of lime for garnish

- 1 medium tomato

- coriander to taste

- 1 medium onion 

- 1/2 bell-pepper (red or green, up to you, I just make sure the bell-peppers I buy always have four segments - in this case I used green bell pepper for the guacamole and some small cubes of red bell-pepper for garnish to be faithful to the image :P)

- salt and pepper to taste, and two mint leaves to garnish

Cut the avocado in half, remove the pulp into a bowl and discard peel and stone. Mash the avocado with a fork quite coarsely. Add in lime or lemon juice to taste (add about the juice of half a lime/lemon, taste it and go from there), the coriander chopped finely, the tomato chopped finely, the onion chopped finely and the bell-pepper also chopped finely. Mix it all together, making sure to leave the guacamole with some chunks of avocado, for texture. My avocados were really ripe so my guacamole ended up really smooth after mixing everything together (which is absolutely no problem at all :D). Season with salt and pepper, garnish with the slice of lime/lemon, the mint leaves and the red bell-pepper cubes (in this case). Serve however you want but my advice is with some corn tortilla chips or in a wrap, or even spread on bread or toast! :D Enjoy!

The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Tasty Guacamole⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I am rating this guacamole with five stars because I love mashed avocado (did I ever tell you?!). I also really really love guacamole because it takes avocado to a whole other level ^_^ Tangy, salty, creamy, tasty and fresh... what else could I ask for? ^_^ Delicious!!!

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.
 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário