quarta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2020

Sausage and Pepperoni Omelette *with video!

Hello!
For now I won't be considering the segments I have on the blog (Omelette Monday, Fail Friday and Pizza Power) because the frequency with which I make videos is lesser, which means I make fewer posts, and this means I most likely won't be able to match up the foods with the days in questions so... I am sorry. This doesn't mean I won't be posting no more omelettes nor pizzas nor fails, it just means they won't be posted on mondays nor fridays and most certainly not every week (if you noticed I have been posting about one food a week).
Enough babbling! Here I have another omelette to show you :) I chose the Sausage and Pepperoni Omelette - Yum, the eggy flavour of this omelette is enhanced by the meaty sausage and pepperoni.
I didn't taste this omelette but I'm pretty sure it was a good one ;)
Enjoy!


The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Sausage and Pepperoni Omelette⭐⭐⭐⭐ - My boyfriend rated this with four stars because of the same old same old... it's tasty and good but it is just an omelette. Oh well... :P I guess this means it is good, all in all :D

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário