quarta-feira, 13 de maio de 2020

Sausage and Cheese Roll

Hello!
Today I bring you what I made for lunch today. Nothing really fancy, just something to use up the lettuce I had in the fridge. This is Sausage and cheese roll - Spicy sausage wrapped in lettuce leaf and topped with hot cheddar.
I only had canned sausages so I had to spice it up a notch. I also didn't have cheddar cheese so I had to use another cheese that melted but this was very good still.
So if you want to try this, here it is what you will be needing:
- 3 sausages
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese (I used Gouda)
- a pinch of powdered chocolate pepper or any other spicy/hot powder of your taste ('cause my sausages were not spicy) 
Warm up the sausages either in the microwave or in a pan on your stove top (and here I seasoned with the chocolate pepper). Wrap each sausage in each lettuce leaf. Put one of the cheese slices on a plate and melt it for a few seconds in the microwave. Then put two sausage rolls on top of the melted cheese slice. Then melt the other cheese slice in a bowl in the microwave and spread a bit on top of those two rolls. Stack the third roll over that cheese and cover with the remaining melted cheese. Serve and enjoy!

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário