terça-feira, 10 de maio de 2022

Chocomalt Milkshake

Hello!
I am honestly sorry for not posting sooner. Once again, my addictions have been consuming a lot of my time - maybe I should clarify that I am talking about being addicted to a Marvel character - and I am also borrowing my back patio and outhouse for TNR (Trap-Neuter-Return) purposes. Right now I have three adult female cats in there, one of them with seven kitties. What can I say? I've been really short on time. So, yeah, honestly sorry 😕

Anyway, today I have a drink to show you. It is the Chocomalt Milkshake - Have malt in your milkshake without making your milkshake a malt! This milkshake was fairly easy to make and it was delicious! 
I must say I am a very big fan of Malteasers and the taste of malt but Malteasers are expensive as heck and so I bought the equivalent but cheaper... maybe with the original Malteasers this would have been even better!
I hope you enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:

⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

Chocomalt Milkshake - ⭐ 1/2 - This milkshake was delicious! Chocolate milk with a nice aroma of malt and crunchy malt chocolates in it. Drink it cool and nothing can go wrong with it 😃 

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário