quinta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2021

B-B-Q Pork

Hello!
If you want to impress someone with a decent Neopian food go for this one. B-B-Q Pork - These meaty pork chunks come with a sweet B-B-Q sauce. And indeed the sauce I made was delicious and sweet and savoury but, in all honesty, I would have used a store bought barbecue sauce (if only I had it!) just for the smoked flavour of it.
Enjoy!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

B-B-Q Pork - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - This Neopian food is rated four stars because as I was out of store bought barbecue sauce I had to make my own. But the recipe I used, despite being delicious, it tasted more like a sweet and sour sauce than a barbecue sauce so this ended up missing the smoked aroma, which I love. And it made a huge difference here so, yeah, four stars for the deliciousness.

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário