sábado, 31 de outubro de 2020

Halloween - Spooky Food - White Chocolate Ghosts

Hello!
Happy Halloween 🎃👻
The last spooky food of this year is the White Chocolate Ghosts - Now you can have your revenge on those troublesome little ghosts that are always stealing your Neopoints! I know it's a very simple one but honestly it was all I had time for (and even more honestly, if you know how temperamental chocolate is (and white chocolate shouldn't even be called chocolate) you would never call this simple 😅).
And I am also here writing this post on the run because I have a few guests in my house to celebrate Halloween (don't worry, safety measures are being held) and I have to go back there :P
There is nothing much to say about these guys, they are just plain white chocolate with candy eyes (in this case, sour skittles), but... they sure look fun on any Halloween table out there :D
Enjoy and, once again, happy Halloween!
The food will be rated from 1 to 5 stars, meaning:
⭐ - This could be part of gross foods! Ugh :(
⭐⭐ - Waste of ingredients but edible...
⭐⭐⭐ - Ok. Not my favourite thing but also not that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Now this has a lot of neopotential :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Wow! Was this created by fairies?! Yummy!
Now remember that this is, obviously, my opinion only ;)

White Chocolate Ghosts -  ⭐⭐⭐ - Three stars for these fellows because this is nothing more or less than white chocolate and I'm not the bigest fan of white chocolate. I eat it but it's not really my cup a' tea. 
*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário