sexta-feira, 1 de maio de 2020

Lupe Burger

Hello!
So we are all "quarantined" here and I needed to make some lunch. A food from Neopia but without having to leave the house to buy ingredients. So I made a Lupe Burger - Who could resist a tasty burger with lettuce on a Lupe-shaped bun?
Very simple to make and yet very delicious.
I decided to use store bought buns instead of making my own from scratch but I think it actually came out pretty neat :D
No recipe needed here, right? A bun with a cooked burger of our choice (mine is a mixture of pork and beef) and some leaves of lettuce. For the eyes and nose I slashed some thin cuts on the bun and, with the help of a toothpick, I dabbed very small droplets of soy sauce along the cuts.
Enjoy!

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário