sexta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2018

Entering a brief Hiatus - Orange Smothered Swiss Roll

Hello!
My life is taking a few turns and, as much as I want to do everything, I need to establish priorities. I need to put this lovely and yummy blog to a brief hiatus when it comes to recipes. I will keep uploading posts of Neopian food whenever I can but from now on without recipe, just a quick description of the food.
Now, why the hiatus and what turn did my life take?
I am actually going to start on Monday, October the 15th, a cuisine and pastry course :D I am really excited about it and I am determined to finish it with very good marks! Please wish me luck!
So, here it is, I am just going to perfect the art of cooking ^_^
Here are some Orange Smothered Swiss Roll - Two Tangy orange flavoured sponge rolls smothered in a sticky orange sauce.
For the sponge I used my go-to recipe for Christmas Log but added orange zest to the batter. I then used chocolate spread (Nutella like) for the filling and sprinkled some more orange zest on it. After rolling, I smothered the little swiss rolls with an orange sauce made with natural orange juice, orange zest, a bit of sugar and cornstarch to thicken it up :D. I hope you like it!

*This image was taken from and belongs to Neopets.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário